I am so touched and honored that Christine and Kate Kresse nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. I am thankful to you both for considering my posts – Hope & Launch worthy of this honor. I’m also grateful to Kate and Knot2share for the Hug Award. It feels wonderful. Thank you so much.
The rule for the Versatile Blogger Award is : To tell 7 things about myself, and pass it along to 15 bloggers.
Here I go!
- I’m a dreamer – starting from perfect relationships to a perfect world – i dream about almost everything!
- I love to paint using water colors.
- I believe in co-operation and not competition.
- I feel “truly happy” when I am the reason behind someone’s smile!
- I hate to wear cosmetics and high heels (Sorry- please don’t get offended – it’s just who I am).
- I cherish simple food – but I do indulge in not so ‘simple food’ quite often 😛
- I talk to my dog and we love listening to Yanni 🙂
I am passing on the Versatile Blogger award to the following bloggers. They are unique in their writing styles, approach towards life and/or photography skills. I admire each one of them for their individualism.
First, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all that being a full time doctoral student, a wife and a mom to a 2 y r old doggie – I may not have found the time to read your posts everyday and/or shared my comments each time but whenever I did, I found your blogs to be special. If you do not choose to accept this award, I would fully respect your decision. I find your blogs very interesting and this is just a way to convey my best wishes to you 🙂
- Susan @ http://tostir.wordpress.com – I have been in love with the name of her blog “to stir” ever since I came across it! I admire every image she posts, every quote she selects. In one word, “inspiring”! Thank you 🙂
- Rommel @ http://sophomorejinx.wordpress.com/ – Sweet and simple blog filled with love and amazing travel photography!
- Jo Bryant @ http://jobryantnz.wordpress.com/ – She is truly versatile in her writing and photography.
- Cecilia @ http://ceceliafutch.wordpress.com – All about celebrating life!
- Arindam @ http://arindammohapatra.wordpress.com – Even though I recently came across his blog, I could connect to his writing. He is very direct in his approach and I appreciate the honesty in his posts.
- Andrew @ http://bluedrew.wordpress.com/ – One of the first blogs I chose to follow. When I read Andrew’s blog, I felt like I was talking to someone about current affairs in politics. He writes exceedingly well about the current political situation in the country and the best part is, he puts forward his point of view on each topic. Very interesting.
- Belinda @ http://bigsurwriter.wordpress.com/– I came across her blog while participating in Weekly Photo Challenge at The Daily Post and her willingness to be a writer is what amazed me. Her writing is clean, crisp and very appealing.
- Andy @ http://dragoneystory.wordpress.com/ – I’ve been following Andy’s blog for a while now. I enjoy his way of writing about life’s experiences in combination with photography.
- Nandini @ http://nandinidhiman.wordpress.com/ – An eye for detail? Well, totally. She captures “life” in her photography.
- Addie @ http://justbeingthoughtful.wordpress.com/ – One word for her blog is “simplicity”! She writes about the simplest things in life but makes it very interesting.
- Amit @ http://personalconcerns.wordpress.com – I think we are almost the same age and I really appreciate his views about life. Not many people of our generation think so deeply anymore!
- Isobel @ http://isobelandcat.wordpress.com/ – She used to work as a journalist and I think she does a wonderful job in keeping her readers entertained! I enjoy her posts.
- Cee Neuner @ http://ceeslifephotographyblog.wordpress.com/ – Her post Living with Lyme brought tears to my eyes and every time I visit her blog, I feel inspired. She is a blessed photographer.
- Knot2share @ http://knot2share.wordpress.com/ – I started to connect with her through Sunday Picture Press and have always found her posts very energetic and full of new ideas!
And..finally, last but not the least,
Look forward to keeping in touch with all of you and wish you the best! Thank you 🙂