- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Lose old memories. If it’s meant to be, it’ll happen again!
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? I remember, but it does not matter now.
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? My mother feeding lunch to me and my sister and we both were laughing uncontrollably before leaving for school. Those days will never come back.
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? The day I defended my research proposal! Ahh, the hard work paid off..
- If not now, then when? i don’t know..i keep telling ‘it’ the same thing!
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose? Time.
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever? Yes.
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars? Religions don’t cause wars..the followers are biased.
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? Nope, and please don’t judge so fast. It’s good to have some doubts!
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? Nope.
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in? Lovely question..when I was walking back from school about 2 weeks back. It was a personal feeling.
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? attractive? Naah. Famous, for sure!
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living? One brings smiles, the other just a set of teeth 😛
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love? complements on food i cook 🙂 Yes, i fish for them right after i serve!
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you? 70-30 .. but i know it’s for “our” good 🙂
I found these questions on Marc & Angel’s website 🙂 Thanks!