I came across these questions on Marc and Angel’s website and found them very interesting! Read on..you will enjoy it!
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? 25
- Which is worse, failing or never trying? Undoubtedly, never trying is worse.
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do? I really don’t know. But I agree, I do it too. Now that I think of it, I will try to strike a balance!
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? Hmm.. in some aspects, yes.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world? Aggression.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Unconditional giving.
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing? I’m definitely doing what I believe in.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? Read more books, travelled more, at least drove the dream car once and experienced motherhood, to say the least 🙂
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken? I think we never control ‘life’! It is the uncertainty of life that keeps us going. Whenever I thought things were steady, the most unexpected of situations appeared and threw me off in a completely different direction!
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Doing the right things.
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do? I would like to put forward my point of view. I would not fear to take my friend’s side, if I know she’s right.
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Don’t give up in life – hang in there – when it becomes unbearable, that’s when you know you are closest to success.
- Would you break the law to save a loved one? Yes.
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? I’ve read about many scientists … Funny, but I think i’ve experienced it too – at the end of frustrating scientific experiments!
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I put honesty, love and laughter on my priority list.
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Tough question! But I think it’s because I’ve learnt to find happiness in small joys of life!
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? I can’t ride a bike..I am too scared to even try now 😦
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Yes, some unpleasant memories.
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Probably Singapore. I can live close to my parents, enjoy better weather and similar life style.
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? It would be a lie if I say I have never done that! But I REALLY never thought it will make the elevator any faster!
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Worried genius.
- Why are you, you? God’s gift!
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? To many..
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? Presently, a close friend is moving away.. and I am disappointed because I know we will lose touch. So, whether a friend moves away or we lose touch..kind of the same thing to me..in either case, I lose a friend and it hurts.
- What are you most grateful for? My family who raised me, friends who supported me, people who inspired me and above all, for all the love I received from everyone!
There are 25 more questions and I will answer them in another post. Till then, let me know your thoughts, I’m curious to find out 🙂